Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust
-- a UK-based Registered Charity promoting healthy living and wellbeing in the Community
"Good Health is
Terms & Conditions
©Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust. All rights reserved.
1. Definitions|In the context of these Terms and Conditions [T&C's], the following words shall have the following meanings:
"Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust" and "PYPT" means Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust, a charity registered in the (UK) under number 1115370, having its registered office at 40 Lambhill Street, Kinning Park, Glasgow, G41 1AU, U.K.;
"the Website" means any website under the ownership or control of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions;
"the Material" means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the Website;
"User" means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing this website or making an Order;
2. Applicable terms and conditions
The Website is owned by Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust and any use made of this site (including registrations and donations made via the Website), are subject to these terms and conditions. Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
3. Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
3.1 it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2 any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust before they are created.
3.3 no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust.
4. Copyright and trade marks
4.1 Copyright in the Material is owned by Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
4.2 The names and logos of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust and may not be used without the prior consent of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust.
4.3 All works in the nature of databases attract database rights.
The website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in this website. So far as permissible by law, Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust does not accept any liability to any person relating to the use of any such information.
Whilst Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust has taken every precaution in compiling this site neither it nor any contributors to the site can be held responsible for any action (or the lack thereof) taken by any person or organisation wherever they shall be based, as a result, direct or otherwise, on information contained in or accessed through this internet site.
6. Target audienceThe Website is intended for use by (UK) residents and only in relation to their activities within the (UK). It may be dangerous to apply any of the information on the Website to activities outside the UK.
Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or correct. Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust has no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information except in the case of personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust.
The information provided on this Website has not been written to meet individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the information in any way for your purposes. Before making any decisions based on the information contained on the Website, you are strongly advised to refer to alternative, independent sources of information to substantiate the basis for your decision.
7. Warranty and indemnity
The User warrants to Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust that it will not use the Website, the Material or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner. The User shall indemnify Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust, its employees and agents, harmless against all claims, liability, losses, damages and expenses including, without limitation, legal fees and costs arising out of or incurred as a result of any claims made, or litigation brought, against Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust, its employees and agents, as a result of the use by the User of the Website, the Material or any part thereof for whatever purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of liability
Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods or services supplied in relation to the Website, whether express or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event shall Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever even if Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website, interruptions or delays to the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, Material, goods and services obtained through the Website or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Third party websitesThe Website contains links to websites operated by parties other than Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust. Such links are provided for the User convenience only. Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content. Inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. The User is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
10. VirusesWhilst Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
11. On-line TransactionsPatanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust reserves the right to vary event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods or services are subject to availability and Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
12. EncryptionAlthough the Website uses encryption security software in areas where on line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by any User who transmits information by means of e-mail or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by such User and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust or itís agents.
13. Force majeure
Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.
14.1 If any provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
14.2 These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust and the User and supercede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications and proposals, whether electronic or written, between the User and Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust.
14.3 Any failure of Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights or operate so as to bar the subsequent exercise or enforcement or any such rights.
The terms and conditions and the use by the User of the Website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Website and/or any transactions made on the Website, or these terms and conditions
Each work has to pass through these stages: ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood~ Swami Vivekananda
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win~ Mahatma Gandhi
In support of International Yoga Day we ran over 500 free yoga classes throughout the UK
Assistant Yog Teacher Level-1 Training in ilford Essex
Peace Island 2017 Bank Holiday Trip
Yoga classes at Hindu Temple, St Barnabas Road, Leicester. First session on Monday 20th February 2017 from 7 pm to 8 pm
Redbridge is celebrating Older People's week from Monday 26thSeptember,2016 to 30th September,2016.view all
'Very much more relaxed and focused at work and more positive mental attitude all round. Also more flexible as classes went on. Could touch my toes from day 4 after a very long time of not being able to.'